Skip to content
Add your non-profit, business and/or other community events!
- We invite any non-profit organization, for-profit business or individual (e.g., artist, entertainer, dance teacher, language instructor) that hosts a relevant event to share it with us.
- Sign-up is required in order to post ticketed events.
- Opt-in for the online directory to share your organization’s mission statement, event types and listings of any volunteer opportunities or scholarship programs.
Post all details, don’t leave out a thing.
- Create new events from scratch or copy prior events.
- Select relevant event categories.
- Provide bilingual event descriptions, as desired.
- Display a Google Map of your event’s location.
- Create a personalized MiVoz.com URL link for each event posting.
- Upload your event logo, sponsor logo(s) and/or event flyer graphics.
Manage event registration– free or paid tickets.
- Import invitee emails from your Outlook, Google or Yahoo address books as well as from iCal or vCard (.vcf) files.
- Send an automatic event invite email to newly added invitees.
- Use flexible ticket options (e.g., individuals, groups).
- Create customized ticket questions for open-ended or defined answers (e.g., meal preferences, workshop selections).
- Accept credit cards payments online through PayPal feature.
- View real-time registration reporting, including confirmed attendees and pending or problem RSVPs.
- Use manual entry option to submit RSVP info on behalf of any registrants.
- Export RSVP reports to Excel or Numbers spreadsheets to manage list, print name badges, etc
- Email confirmed attendees for event updates, instructions, etc.
Promote your event link.
- Publish your event to Facebook and comment about it on Facebook, and Tweet about your event on Twitter… from MiVoz.com!
- Push event details to general public event listing sites Eventbrite.com and Eventful.com.
- Let invitees easily share your event with others via email, Facebook or Twitter through our integrated features.
- Add a calendar of events to your organization’s website through the FREE MiVoz Calendar Widget. (Coming Soon!)
- Participate in our monthly Featured Organization or Featured Event
program that is publicized on the MiVoz.com homepage and is included in
the monthly e-newsletter.