Reducing Recidivism through Programs that Work
July 31, 2019 @ 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Learn of housing and employment programs for returning citizens. Panelist will share on safe housing and employment programs for formally incarcerated individuals. Giving men and women a second chance towards success in our community!
Please share this valuable information with case workers, social workers in your community.
- Aldira Aldape, Americans for Prosperity Foundation
- Julie Grace, Badger Institute
- Marty Calderon, God Touch Milwaukee
- Jerome Smith, Joseph’s Project
- Juan Casso, UMOS Job Training
- Niel Thoreson, Chief for Division Community Corrections Milwaukee County
- Kenneth Gales, Reentry and Community US Attorneys Office
- Jeremiah Mosteller, Charles Koch Institute
No cost! Italian deli will be served.
Cross Trainers Academy
Milwaukee, WI 53206 United States + Google Map (414) 935-0502
- August 21 @ 7:00 am – 8:30 am CDT
- August 21 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm CDT
- August 22 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm CDT